A sought out "thought leader" in the financial services industry, Nick often writes articles regarding the age-old questions about investing as well as current trends in the industry today. Some of his recently published articles are linked below.
Recent Articles by Nick Stonnington
- Oct/Nov Issue - Is It Smarter to Actively Invest or Use Passive Investment Strategies?
- Aug/Sep Issue - When Investing, How Can I Control My Animal Spirits?
- Jun/Jul 2016 Issue - How does the new Fiduciary Rule Affect My Business?
- Apr/May 2016 Issue - "This Time Its Different".. Is It?
- Feb/Mar 2016 Issue - How Does A Bond Ladder Strategy Work?
- Dec/Jan 2016 Issue - How does the sequence of returns impact the sustainability of my retirement portfolio over time?
- Oct/Nov 2015 Issue - Is trying to 'time the market" a viable investment strategy?
- Aug/Sept 2015 Issue - Is the Fed's past history a predictor of what it will do in the future?
- Jun/Jul 2015 Issue - Is Buy & Hold still an effective investment strategy?
- Apr/May 2015 Issue - How Should I invest, given economic intervention in the U.S. and abroad?
- Feb/March 2015 Issue - Is "American Exceptionalism" still good for my business and investments?
- Dec/Jan 2015 Issue - How should I position my 401(k) investments in a volatile market?
Investment News - In 2009, Nick Stonnington was profiled in Investment News.
(A free registration is required to view this article. Alternatively, please contact the Stonnington Group for a complimentary copy.)
- Wall Street Journal - Nick Stonnington and the Stonnington Group were profiled in the Wall Street Journal’s Voices column.
- Employee Benefit Plan Review - Nick's article on the ERISA prohibited transaction rule and providing conflict free advice.